Terms & Conditions
Users must be at least 13 years old to access and utilise this platform. You confirm and warrant that you are of legal age to enter into a contract with the company and that you meet all of the aforementioned eligibility conditions by utilising this platform. You cannot access or utilise the platform if you don't fulfil all of these prerequisites.
While you use the platform, this agreement is still fully operative. Your account may be closed by us at any time and for any reason. You can simply stop using the platform and close your account if you want to end your account. All provisions including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limtaions of liability, and other clauses shall survive termination by either party.
Accessing the platform and Account Security
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or change this platform and any service or content we offer on the platform without prior notice. If for any reason all or a portion of the platform is inaccessible at any time or for any length of time, we shall not be held responsible. On occasion, we might only allow users, even registered users, access to select areas of the platform or the entire platform.
You are in charge of both:
Making necessary changes to access the platform.
You must keep any user name, password, or other information you choose or are given as part of our security procedures as confidential, and you must not divulge it to any other person or organisation. You also agree not to give anyone else access to this platform or any of its components using your user name, password, or other security credentials since you acknowledge that your account is private to you. You agree to immediately alert us of any unauthorised use of your user name, password, or other security breach. Additionally, you consent to making sure that you close your account at the end of each session. When using a public or shared computer to access your account, you should take extra care to ensure that no one can see or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The platform is owned by the Company, its licensors, or other content providers, and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You are only allowed to use the site in accordance with these terms for personal, non-commercial use. The content on our platform may not be copied, distributed, altered, transformed into a derivative work, broadcast, performed, published, downloaded, stored, or transmitted, with the exception of the following:
- When you access and view such things, your computer may momentarily keep copies of those materials in RAM.
- In order to improve the appearance of your website, you can store files that are automatically cached by your web browser.
- To use the platform for your own private, non-commercial use only—not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution—you may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages.
- You may download a single copy of any desktop, mobile, or other application that we make available for download to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, as long as you agree to be governed by the terms of our end user licence agreement for such programmes.If we pair certain content with social media features, you are free to take any actions made possible by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any items obtained from this website.
The Company, its affiliates, or licensors are the owners of all trademarks pertaining to the Company's name, logo, and all associated names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans. Without the Company's prior written consent, you may not use such marks. On this site, all other names, logos, terms for goods and services, designs, and slogans are the property of their respective owners.
- In any manner that contravenes any relevant federal, state, municipal, or international law or regulation, including without limitation any rules governing the export of data or software into and out of the US or other nations.
- By exposing them to improper content, requesting personally identifiable information from them, or in any other way, with the intention of exploiting, injuring, or attempting to exploit or harm children.
- To send or arrange for the sending of any commercial or promotional materials, including "junk mail," "chain letters," "spam," or any other similar solicitation, [without our prior written authorization].
- To engage in any other behaviour that prevents someone from using or enjoying the platform, or that, in our judgement, may endanger the Company or platform users or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- You also agree not to use the platform in a way that would damage, overload, or otherwise negatively affect it, or that might obstruct someone else from using it or from using it to engage in real-time activities.
- Use a robot, spider, or other automatic system to access the platform for any reason, including watching or duplicating any of the content there.
- Use any tool, programme, or practise that prevents the platform from operating correctly.
- Introduce any dangerous or technologically hazardous content, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, etc. the platform, the server on which it is housed, or any server, computer, or database linked to the platform; attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portions of the platform.
- Use a distributed denial-of-service attack or a denial-of-service assault to target the platform.
- Alternately, try to prevent the platform from operating correctly.
The platform may include message boards, reviews, forums, bulletin boards, personal websites or profiles, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that let users post, submit, publish, display, or transmit content or materials to other users or other people on or through the platform (hereinafter, "post").
Your User Contribution will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary if you publish it to the website. By posting any User Contribution on the platform, you give us, our affiliates, and service providers the right to use, reproduce, modify, delete, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise make such material known to third parties for any purpose. This right extends to each of our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant the aforementioned licence to us, our affiliates, service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns, and that you hold or otherwise control all such rights in and to the User Contributions.
You recognise and agree that you alone, not the Company, are entirely responsible for any User Contributions that you post or contribute, including their legality, dependability, correctness, and suitability.
For the accuracy or content of any User Contributions uploaded by you or another user of the platform, we are not accountable or liable to any third party.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We reserve the right:
At our sole discretion, to remove or refuse to post any User Contributions. Any user contribution at any time, without prior notice, can be either temporarily or permanently changed or deleted.
Take the relevant legal action, including without restriction reporting any unauthorised or unlawful use of the platform to law enforcement.
Without limiting the aforementioned, we reserve the right to abide by any court order or request from law enforcement asking or requiring us to reveal the identify of or other information about anyone posting any content on or through the platform. You release and discharge the company, its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims relating to any action taken by the company/any of the foregoing parties during, or taken as a result of, investigations by either such parties or law enforcement authorities.
Although we cannot guarantee the prompt removal of objectionable material once it has been posted, we do not commit to reviewing content before it is posted on the platform. Due to this, we disclaim any responsibility for our actions or inactions with regard to transmissions, communications, or content that has been given by a user or other party. If the activities outlined in this section are performed or not, we are not liable or responsible to anyone.
Any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services must adhere to these content standards. All applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations must be complied with in full by User Contributions. User Contributions are prohibited from, among other things, the following: Containing any defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Promote violence, pornographic or sexually explicit content, or prejudice against people because of their age, ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual orientation.
- Violate any other person's patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or rights.
- Falsify your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, or impersonate someone else.
- If this is not the case, give the impression that they come from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity.
Claims of copyright infringement are taken seriously by us. You can ask for the removal of any User Contributions from the platform if you think they are infringing on your copyright by sending a written request to our copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must essentially contain the following:
- Your name.
- The title and a brief description of the infringing item.
- An accurate enough description of the allegedly infringing material must be provided in order for us to find it.
- A declaration that you genuinely believe the copyright owner, their agent, or the law does not permit you to use the protected content.
- Adequate information (such as your name, postal address, phone number, and, if available, email address) to enable us to contact you.
- A declaration that the details in the written notice are true.
- A declaration made under oath that you have the owner's consent to act on their behalf.
Your DMCA Notice might not be effective if you don't adhere to all of these conditions. Additionally, you may be held liable for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA if you intentionally misrepresent that content or activity on the platform violates your copyright.
Reliance on Information Posted
The site only provides information that is intended for general informational purposes. The accuracy, comprehensiveness, or utility of this material are not guaranteed by us. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk. Any reliance by you, another user of the platform, or anyone else who may be in the know regarding any of its contents on such items is strictly prohibited, and we thus disclaim all liability and obligation arising therefrom.
Content from third parties, such as articles written by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services, may be included on this platform. Other than the content provided by the Company, all claims and/or opinions made in these materials, as well as all articles, comments to inquiries, and other content, are the sole opinions and responsibility of the person or organisation that contributed those materials. These items don't always represent the Company's views. The accuracy or content of any materials given by third parties is not our responsibility or subject to our liability to you or any other party.
Changes to the platform
The information on this platform may occasionally receive updates, but it is not always accurate or current. Any content on the platform may become outdated at any time, and we are not obligated to keep it updated.
Information About You and Your Visits to the platform
Linking to the platform and Social Media Features
You are allowed to connect to our homepage as long as you do so in a way that is ethical and lawful, does not harm our reputation, and does not intentionally exploit it. However, you may not set up a link to our homepage in a way that might be interpreted as an affiliation, approval, or endorsement on our side.
- This platform might offer particular social media functions that let you:
- Link to specific content on this platform from your own or a few third-party platforms.
- Send messages via this platform that contain specific content or links to specific content.
Cause a small fraction of the material on this platform to appear or be presented on platforms you control or some platforms owned by third parties.
You may only use these features in the manner in which we make them available, only in connection with the material with which they are shown, and in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we may give with respect to such features. In light of the aforementioned, you may not:
- Create a link from any website that is not your own.
- By using framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, you can make the platform or specific sections of it appear to be displayed on or on the appearance of being presented by any other website.
- Any page on the platform other than the home page can be linked to.
You hereby assist with us in causing the immediate cessation of any unauthorised framing or linking. We have the right to revoke the okay to connect without warning.
According to our judgement, we reserve the right to disable any and all social networking services as well as any links at any moment.
Links from the platform
Links to third-party websites and resources may be present on the platform, but they are solely there for your convenience. Links in banner ads, sponsored links, and other embedded advertisements are included in this. Since we have no control over the information on other websites or in those resources, we disclaim all liability for any loss or harm that may result from your use of them. You do so totally at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of use for any third-party platforms that are linked to this platform.
The platform's owner is a resident of the US state of California and is therefore governed by its laws. You use the platform at your own risk and are in charge of abiding by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations if you decide to use it outside of the United States. We make no assertions regarding the accessibility or suitability of the platform or any of its content outside of the United States. It might not be legal for some people or nations to access the platform. You use the site on your own initiative and are in charge of adhering to local laws if you access it from a country other than the United States.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You are aware that we are unable to and do not warrant or guarantee that any files you download from the internet or the platform will be free of viruses or other harmful code. You are accountable for putting in place enough procedures and checkpoints to meet your unique needs for anti-virus security and correctness of data input and output, as well as for maintaining a method outside of our site for any necessary data reconstruction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage brought on by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data, or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the platform, any services or items obtained through the platform, or your downloading of any material posted on it, on any platform linked to it, or due to your downloading of any material posted there.
You use the platform at your own risk, including any services or anything you purchase through the platform. Without any express or implied guarantees of any kind, the platform, its content, and any services or products acquired through the platform are offered "as is" and "as available". No warranty or representation is made about the platform's completeness, security, reliability, quality, correctness, or availability by the company or anyone connected to it. Without restricting the foregoing, neither the company nor any individual connected to the company represents or warrants that the platform, its content, or any services or items obtained through the platform will be exact, dependable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be fixed, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the platform or any services or items obtained through the platform will not be interrupted.
The company hereby expressly disclaims any warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a specific purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The aforementioned does not apply to any warranties that are legally prohibited from exclusion or limitation.
Limitation on Liability
The company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors will never, under any circumstances, be liable for any damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the platform, any platforms linked to it, any content on the platform, or such other platforms, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
Any liability that cannot be eliminated or limited by applicable legislation is unaffected by the aforementioned.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any disputes relating to the interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination of these terms of service or your use of the platform may be subject to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, using California law, at the sole discretion of the Company.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This platform is operated by Meaningful Travel H2101 One North Magarpatta, BG Shirke Road. Behind Golds Gym Hadapsar, Pune City, Pune Maharashtra - 411028.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the platform should be directed to: email@example.com.